Access your health records

The subject access provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 gives an individual the right to access information held about them.

For further information or to request a copy of the information Nottingham CityCare holds about you please complete the application form below and return to:

Access to Health Records Coordinator
Room 2.16
1 Standard Court
Park Row

You can contact the Information Governance Department by phone on 0115 8839534 (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm) or by email if you have any queries about accessing your records.

Click here to read the NHS Care Records Guarantee
Access to health records: Access to Records – Information For Patients
Access to health records: Access to Records – Access Application Form