Our work is shaped by our core values of:
- CityCare is dedicated to providing the care you can trust, when and where you need it
- We use public money efficiently and effectively, towards improved patient care and the wellbeing of the community
- We have always lived by NHS principles and will continue to do so
- Our expertise is grounded in professionalism and excellence of care
- We are industry recognised leaders in clinical research, service redesign and improved patient care
- CityCare is committed to building strong working partnerships across the community
- We work hand in hand with patients to improve the quality of their care and improve their overall wellbeing
- The communities we serve lie at the heart of our organisation
- We bring together community ethos and a ‘can do’ culture to generate healthy, sustainable futures for local people
- We are constantly seeking new opportunities to improve care for our patients
- We empower staff and make choices that support individual and organisational wellbeing
We are dedicated to providing the care you can trust, behaving with compassion and working efficiently and effectively to deliver on our promises. You can have confidence in the care we provide and we will always live by the NHS principles. Our expertise is grounded in professionalism and we are industry-recognised leaders in clinical research, service redesign and improved patient care.
We are committed to building strong working partnerships across the community and working hand in hand with our patients and our colleagues to improve health and wellbeing and deliver excellent quality care.
Our ambition is to work across organisational and social boundaries and lead meaningful change towards delivering a healthier future for all.