We provide advice and support to patients and their carers to manage and improve wound healing and promote quality of life. We carry out assessments in our clinics as well as patients' homes and care homes, depending on the patient’s individual needs.
Our service includes:
- Advice and support with all aspects of wound care
- A leg ulcer and tissue viability clinic
- Training for patients and carers in wound management
- A wound that is not progressing after four weeks of treatment
- Daily dressing changes needed and the wound is continuing to deteriorate
- Safeguarding concerns that could impact on wound healing
- A rapidly deteriorating wound
- Vacuum-Assisted Closure (VAC) therapy has been advised
- Toe pressure readings required
- Pressure relieving equipment available from ICELS Red Cross is not suitable for the patient
- Full thickness pressure damage and suspected deep tissue injury
- Moderate and severe moisture associated skin damage
You can be referred by the GP, other health professional or you can self-refer by contacts our Health and Care Point on 0300 131 0300.
You can also access our services using our online referral form.