How to contact CityCare

If you have queries about your symptoms or injury, or think you need urgent care, 111 online can tell you what to do next. Please visit 111 online here or call 111.

Patient Referrals and Enquiries via Nottingham Health and Care Point: 0300 131 0300 

General Enquiries: 0800 5612121 (9am-5pm, Mon-Fri only)

Complaints Team:  0115 8839654 or 

HR: 0115 883 9418 or

For Access to Records requests, please email or call 0300 131 0300. Find more information on accessing your health records here.

Nottingham CityCare Partnership CIC
Aspect House, Aspect Business Park, Bennerley Road
Bulwell, Nottingham, NG6 8WR

Head Office: 0115 8833148

Nottingham CityCare Partnership CIC is registered as a company limited by guarantee.
Company Registration Number: 07548602

Media Enquiries

The Communications Team are not able to deal with requests for patient records and information, changes to appointments, or access to medical information.

All media enquiries must be directed through the Communications Team. Please email enquiries to:

Share your views

If we’ve done something well or if there are things we could improve, we want to know. Please share your thoughts using the form below.

If you wish to leave an anonymous compliment, you can do so here:

If we’ve done something well or if there are things we could improve, we want to know. Please share your thoughts using the form below.

Postal address
Recaptcha requires verification.
protected by reCAPTCHA

At CityCare we treat everyone with respect, tact, compassion and concern. We welcome complaints as an opportunity to learn and improve our services. We promise to listen carefully to your comments and conduct our investigation in a fair and objective way.

Complaints can be about the quality of our services, something our staff have done, or failed to do or our failure to respond to a previous complaint.

We require a minimum of a contact email address in order to be able to feedback the outcome of the complaint to you.

Anybody can make a complaint about a CityCare service. You can complain on behalf of a child or a person who has died. You can also complain on behalf of another adult, if you have their written permission.

Yes, you should make your complaint within 12 months of the event, or as soon as it comes to your attention.

CityCare is committed to responding to complaints as quickly as possible. We will contact you once we have received your complaint and discuss how long we expect the investigation to take. We aim to resolve your complaint by looking at a range of options to find the best outcome. If the investigation leads to any changes or improvements to services we will make sure they are put into place across all CityCare services.

An organisation called POhWER can provide you with independent support and advocacy.
Telephone: 0300 020 0093

If you are dissatisfied you have the right to take your complaint to the Health Service Ombudsman. The Ombudsman is independent of the Government and the NHS, and is confidential and free. There is a 12 month time limit for taking a complaint to the Ombudsman, although this can be waived under certain circumstances.

Telephone: 0345 051 4033



The Parliamentary and Health
Service Ombudsman
Millbank Tower

We will always protect your confidentiality if we share your complaint with other colleagues and services. However, there may be times when we need to share your information without your consent, for example to protect children or vulnerable adults.

If your complaint involves a number of different services such as hospitals, mental health services, ambulance services or social care we will work together to resolve your complaint. We will need to share your information to do this, but will always get your consent before doing so.